Nutrition with Pragya
Online & Oxford, UK
2 to 12
With more than 4years of experience as a Health Coach, I am adept at helping people with physical health and activity, fitness, meditation, stress and weight management, Nutrition planning and program oversight. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including first-rate communication and problem-solving abilities, I excel at:
• Provided expertise for clinical support and services such as WIC.
• Taught health education classes for community workers and members of the public.
• Continually improved knowledge, skills and performance based on feedback and self-identified professional developmental needs.
• Promoted available resources and connected individuals with services.
• Identified issues, analysed information and provide solutions to problems.
• Delivered an exceptional level of service to each customer by listening to concerns and answering questions.
• Demonstrated respect, friendliness and willingness to help wherever needed.
• Supported implementation of patient health plan, including nutritional wellness, weight loss programs, and personalised fitness and exercise programs.
• Recommended nutrition and fitness modifications to improve the overall health of athletes.
• Provided comprehensive, empowering, and professional coaching programs so members remain motivated to attain personal health and fitness goals.
• Maintained records of people's health progress and compared to health goals.
• Assisted people in finding new ways to inspire healthier habits.
• Gave public talks on the importance of health education and specific disease prevention and treatment strategies.
• Organised and led seminars and classes for interested individuals, providing tips and advice for lifestyle changes and healthy living.
• Strived to eliminate high-risk behaviour through education, diet, exercise, stress reduction and clean living.
• Understood individual limitations based on medication or physical disabilities while building exercise plans.
• Tailored specific exercises and health plans for physical and mental disabilities.
• Conducted initial interviews to find a measured baseline for BMI, cardio tolerance and strength.
I lead engaging one on one physical health sessions while also working with people in direct capacities to improve overall health. In addition, I am personable, motivated, and dedicated to total well-being.
MSc applied sports and exercise nutrition
5 years old and upwards
Between 2 and 12 people
About the session
A complimentary 15-minute initial phone consultation to answer your questions and help me get a better idea of what you’re looking for in a coach Different online sessions to meet your needs In-person or telephonic 50-minute long individual or family coaching to address and fine-tune emotional, nutritional, physical, and cognitive challenges and goals. Supportive and positive coaching that will help you make changes for the better, both in your diet and your life in general E-mails between sessions to keep you motivated and focused on the reasons you want change Recipes that are simple, healthy, and satisfying Handouts providing tips, guides, and effective tools and skills An education in nutrition that is both easy to understand and apply into your own life Personal investment and commitment to your success and well-being
Online & Oxford, UK
We take safety seriously
This is an independent platform that facilitates the connection of sports coaches and clients through enabling coaches to create profiles. We vet, research and remove coaches and clients on a best endeavours basis when a breach of our policies has occurred. We are not liable for any issues that occur while using connections facilitated through our platform.
Here are some measures we endeavour to employ to increase the safety of our users
Profile assessment - Coaches who apply to list on our site are assessed before approval.
Reviews - Our community is built on transparency. Reviews for both clients to coaches and coaches to clients enforce this.
Fraud prevention - Our site provides the capabilities to be able to communicate with coaches through our instant messaging system, and to pay for sessions securely. This reduces the possibility of fraud, but we hold no liability for any actions of coaches or customers operating these systems.
Details covered - We strive for coaches to provide as much information as possible about their sport or wellness activity to ensure the user knows what a session entails.
Support - Our support team is here for you 24/7. Our contact details can be found in bottom of this page.
Our zero-tolerance policy
We cannot express how important your safety is to us therefore we do our best to implement a strict zero-tolerance policy. If any of the below rules are found to be broken, we endeavour to take immediate action by issuing warnings and banning accounts.
Abusive behaviour - Any abuse in either verbal and physical form between coaches and clients; this includes, bullying, racism and hate speech.
Authenticity - Misrepresentation will break the trust of our community. Make sure all the details and information you provide about yourself are truthful.
Breaking Commitments – If consistent behaviour is shown in not delivering a service that was promised.
Reliability - Coaches should ensure the facilities they provide reach industry standards.
Taking clients off the platform - If a coach is found to take business off our platform their account will be immediately suspended.
Unresponsiveness – If coaches fail to communicate with clients after three warnings they will be removed from the platform.
"To help you get well, feel well and stay well through nutrition and exercise"
Hourly rate: £15 per hour
More Nutrition coaches
you might like
Nutrition coaches, instructors, advisors, and mentors
who who are highly regarded to guide you
through your Nutrition journey.